The Active Edge™ Wide Fish Tail Apple Watch Straps are awesome. These watch straps are made in conjunction with our sister brand Survival Straps. Each and have been fully treated with our Active edge technology. They are built with approximately 12' of authentic military paracord. We use the highest quality stainless steel Apple Watch adapters. This gives the strap a perfect fit to your Apple Watch and looks like it came right out of the Apple factory. Turn your Apple Watch into a tactical beast!
- Active Edge™ Wide Fish Tail Apple Watch Straps are available for the 38mm, 42mm or 44mm sized Apple Watch.
- Compatible with Apple Watch series 1, 2, 3 and 4.
- The adapters are a solid piece molded without screws for an extremely secure connection. Our stainless steel Apple Watch adapters are woven into each strap end. This allows the straps to attach seamlessly to your Apple Watch. The fit is perfect and looks like it came right from the Apple factory. They are the real deal and not a cheap imitation. Available in black or silver.
- The body of the watch strap is made from approximately 12' of authentic, super strong, military issue 550# test paracord. Again, this is the real deal and not some cheap imitation.
- The Closure is the highest quality marine grade 316 stainless steel shackle - It is as tough as it gets.. It will never break or rust and it will last forever.
- Nylon 6-6 shackle closure or a plastic side release buckle are also available.
- We build the watch strap for your wrist size but the stainless shackle has 3 size adjustments for comfort.
- Great for both men and women.
- Available in over 40 colors including two tone.
- Made in America!
- Apple Watch is NOT included with this purchase.
These are custom made-to-order products. Orders with standard shipping typically ship within 5 to 7 business days. With standard shipping, you can expect to receive your order within 10-15 business days after you place your order. Please keep in mind these are hand made and that periodically there will be delays due to order volume.
These are custom made-to-order products. Orders with standard shipping typically ship within 3 to 4 business days. With standard shipping, you can expect to receive your order within 7-10 business days after you place your order. However, please keep in mind these are hand made and that periodically there will be delays due to order volume.
At Active Edge™, we strongly believe in the quality of our products and we want you to be 100 percent satisfied. Check your gear out once it arrives and, if this is not the case, please contact our customer service team and we will make it right. We gladly accept exchanges or returns of unwashed, unworn or defective merchandise within 30 days of receiving your purchase.
To return or exchange merchandise please follow the instructions below:
With your original invoice or receipt, and return/exchange form completed, send your gear back to us via regular mail to the address listed below. Please allow one billing cycle from the day you return your package for your account to be credited. Credit will be given for cost of merchandise only.
With your original invoice or receipt, and return/exchange form completed, send the item back to us via Regular mail to the address listed below. We will process your return and get your new gear out to you. We will contact you if there are any additional related charges to the new items ordered.
All returns and exchanges must be shipped to:
Tough Gear, Inc.
1106 A1A North, Suite 100
Ponte Vedra Beach, Fl 32082
Please be sure to include a contact name and phone number in case there is a question regarding your exchange or return.
STANDARD MAIL SHIPPING
Please keep in mind, all Active Edge™ gear is hand made to order. Under normal circumstances, most orders ship out within 3 - 5 business days. You can typically expect to receive your gear within 7 - 10 business days after you place your order. You will receive an email containing your shipping confirmation, which includes your tracking number, when we ship your order. However, due to large order volumes around the holidays, special events, weather conditions, or circumstances beyond our control, your order could be delayed for a few more days. If you need your gear by a specific date, please contact us, and we will do our best to accommodate you.
PRIORITY MAIL SHIPPING
If you choose priority shipping (Monday - Thursday) your gear will leave our office within 24 hours. We will try our best to get out all priority orders received on Fridays, however we cannot guarantee this. Priority orders that do not make it out on a Friday will be shipped on the following Monday. The Post Office typically will deliver priority mail anywhere in the continental US within 3 - 5 business days after it leaves our office. All Priority Shipping is done through the USPS and is available in most zip codes. Please check availability with your local post office.
UPS NEXT DAY AIR SAVER
If you choose UPS Next Day Air Saver shipping, your order will be custom made and shipped out the following business day. Orders shipped on Friday will be delivered the following Monday.
We are happy to ship to all APO addresses. The mailing options are as above; however, this is to get the package to military mail. Once it is in the hands of military mail, we can no longer track the package. Typical delivery times to Iraq and Afghanistan have been running approximately two weeks. Shoot us an email if you have a question about our current shipping time.
International orders are shipped primarily by US Postal Service and will be shipped out to you within 3 - 5 business days. Please allow up to 2 - 3 weeks for delivery.
**Note that once the package has left our facility, we cannot push the package faster. Please contact your USPS with your tracking number.