Due to the personalized nature of this product, processing can take an additional 7-14 business days before shipment, even if priority or overnight shipping is selected at checkout. You'll be notified by email when your product ships!
Our medical alert bracelet is perfect for anyone living alone with heightened medical needs or concern about getting help when needed as well as for the active aging who want a stylish, rugged yet practical way to carry this important information at all times.
- The Light Duty Bracelet is very stylish, available in 5 of your favorite colors and the size preferred by most women. It only uses the outer sheath of paracord making it much lighter and thinner than the regular version.
- Embedded with our proprietary technology to help fight inflammation and pain, improve sleep and help the body perform at a more optimal level.
- Made from super strong paracord.
- Available with either marine grade stainless closure, tough black matte nylon closure, or a side release buckle.
- Break away pin for stainless and nylon closures included for safety.
- Waterproof and quick drying. Will not mildew, fade or rot.
- Hand wash with soap when needed.
- Guaranteed against defects for life and MADE IN AMERICA!
Get the Perfect Size
Here at Active Edge™ we custom build each piece of gear based on your exact wrist measurement. We want the size of your wrist, not the length you would like the bracelet. Note that while it is sized to your wrist, the shackle closure has 3 holes for additional adjusting. The side release buckle is not adjustable but makes it easier to attach and remove the bracelet.
To ensure a perfect fit, we ask that you follow these 4 steps closely:
- Take a tape measure, string, or scotch tape and wrap it around your wrist to where the two ends touch and there isn’t any slack. Keep in mind this doesn’t need to be so tight that it cuts off your circulation, but merely a true wrist size without slack.
- Mark this exact length on your string and use a ruler to determine your true wrist size.
- Order this exact wrist size when checking out.
- If you are in-between sizes, round down to the nearest size. Please remember not to compensate for slack as we do that here in-house based on your true size.
At Active Edge™, we strongly believe in the quality of our products and we want you to be 100 percent satisfied. Check your gear out once it arrives and, if this is not the case, please contact our customer service team and we will make it right. We gladly accept exchanges or returns of unwashed, unworn or defective merchandise within 30 days of receiving your purchase.
To return or exchange merchandise please follow the instructions below:
With your original invoice or receipt, and return/exchange form completed, send your gear back to us via regular mail to the address listed below. Please allow one billing cycle from the day you return your package for your account to be credited. Credit will be given for cost of merchandise only.
With your original invoice or receipt, and return/exchange form completed, send the item back to us via Regular mail to the address listed below. We will process your return and get your new gear out to you. We will contact you if there are any additional related charges to the new items ordered.
All returns and exchanges must be shipped to:
Tough Gear, Inc.
1106 A1A North, Suite 100
Ponte Vedra Beach, Fl 32082
Please be sure to include a contact name and phone number in case there is a question regarding your exchange or return.
STANDARD MAIL SHIPPING
Please keep in mind, all Active Edge™ gear is hand made to order. Under normal circumstances, most orders ship out within 3 - 5 business days. You can typically expect to receive your gear within 7 - 10 business days after you place your order. You will receive an email containing your shipping confirmation, which includes your tracking number, when we ship your order. However, due to large order volumes around the holidays, special events, weather conditions, or circumstances beyond our control, your order could be delayed for a few more days. If you need your gear by a specific date, please contact us, and we will do our best to accommodate you.
PRIORITY MAIL SHIPPING
If you choose priority shipping (Monday - Thursday) your gear will leave our office within 24 hours. We will try our best to get out all priority orders received on Fridays, however we cannot guarantee this. Priority orders that do not make it out on a Friday will be shipped on the following Monday. The Post Office typically will deliver priority mail anywhere in the continental US within 3 - 5 business days after it leaves our office. All Priority Shipping is done through the USPS and is available in most zip codes. Please check availability with your local post office.
UPS NEXT DAY AIR SAVER
If you choose UPS Next Day Air Saver shipping, your order will be custom made and shipped out the following business day. Orders shipped on Friday will be delivered the following Monday.
We are happy to ship to all APO addresses. The mailing options are as above; however, this is to get the package to military mail. Once it is in the hands of military mail, we can no longer track the package. Typical delivery times to Iraq and Afghanistan have been running approximately two weeks. Shoot us an email if you have a question about our current shipping time.
International orders are shipped primarily by US Postal Service and will be shipped out to you within 3 - 5 business days. Please allow up to 2 - 3 weeks for delivery.
**Note that once the package has left our facility, we cannot push the package faster. Please contact your USPS with your tracking number.